CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Structure of the Atom
The nuclear model for atomic structure was proposed by
Who replaced J. J. Thomson's plum pudding model of the atom?
Rutherford chose gold foil for his experiment because of the highly ______ property of gold.
- what are alpha particle?
- what is the meaning of equipment
- what is meant by nucleon??
- How are scientist observe the atoms in an element?
- What are the observation of α-particle scattering experiment?
- What are α-particles?
- Why did Rutherford select a thin sheet of gold foil for his experiment?
- Where does the most of the mass of an atom reside? Which particles contribute to most of the mass of an atom?
- One of the observations during α-particle scattering is that most of the fast moving α-particles passed straight through the gold foil non-deviated. What does this observation explain?
- During Rutherford's experiment, a very small fraction of alpha-particles were deflected by 180o, what does this prove?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.