CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Atoms and Molecules
The relative molecular mass is expressed in
What is the valency of sulphur in sulphuric acid?
Which of the following will form an anion for stabilisation?
Which of the following is a polyatomic molecule?
- name and write the formula of atleast 20 elements of everyday use
- the ratio by mass of nitrogen and hydrogen in ammonia is 14:3 . calculate the ratio by number of atoms of elements in ammonia molecule .
- Assertion reason (A) phosphate ion is a polyatomic anion (R) in phosphate anion 5 atoms are present
- calculate the formula unit mass of CaCl2
- Calculate the molecular mass of h20
- find molar mass of sodium carbonate
- Calculate the mass of 1.5 mole of methane CH4
- How to find mass number without knowing no of neutrons and atomic mass .
- State the low of mass conservation
- How to find Number of neutrons in an atom if you don't know it's mass number and atomic mass?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.