CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Atoms and Molecules
The sum of the relative atomic masses of the atoms constituting the molecule and its unit is the atomic mass unit known as
In the compound Al2O3, the valency of Al is
The chemical formula of tin (IV) chloride is
- (B) An element X has 17 protons and 18 electrons. (a) what is the valency of X? (b) find the number of neutrons in X? (c) What is the mass number of X?
- how is protons mass when compared to electron
- what is the Mass of electron
- Why hydrogen atom does not have neutrons
- name and write the formula of atleast 20 elements of everyday use
- the ratio by mass of nitrogen and hydrogen in ammonia is 14:3 . calculate the ratio by number of atoms of elements in ammonia molecule .
- Assertion reason (A) phosphate ion is a polyatomic anion (R) in phosphate anion 5 atoms are present
- calculate the formula unit mass of CaCl2
- Calculate the molecular mass of h20
- find molar mass of sodium carbonate
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.