CBSE Class 9 - Transport of Materials Across Cells Videos
- Take some raw peanuts and soak them in water for about 6 hours. Observe the changes a) Is there a change in the size of the peanuts? b) What is the name of this change? c) Is this change necessary for the germination of the peanuts? d) State the benefits of consuming soaked peanuts.
- Explain the process of osmosis
- What happen when we put cell into orange juice?
- difference between intrinsic and extrinsic protein
- what is plasmolysis
- what is diffusion?
- explain diffusion
- what is meiosis and mitosis ?
- Please explain clearly about the transportation of material across cell.
- what is dehydrated
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.