CBSE Class 9 - Crop Production Management Videos
- Tabulate the amount of food nutrients (Carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, minerals, vitamins etc) present in 100 grams of the following a) Pomegranate b) Green Sprouts c) Spinach d) Fish e) Yogurt f) Eggs g) Rice
- what are biotic and abiotic factors in crop production?
- Describe the longevity and composition (i.e., ingredients, vitamins, minerals, etc.) of basic food materials
- differentiate between intercropping and crop rotation
- Differentiate between: River Lift System and River Valley System of Irrigation.
- What precautions should we take while storing the crops?
- how can nutrient of the soil be replenished
- At the time of cultivation when different plants are grown with crops is there any reproduction between them
- What is the meaning of "NAMETODES" ? What is the meaning of "Peigon pea Green gram and lentill.Will they gives us protiens if yes how ??
- Explain any 3 methods of weed control.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.