CBSE Class 9 Biology Improvement in Food Resources
Artificial insemination is a technique of
Which of the following is an indigenous breed of hen?
Aspergillosis is an infectious
Rearing of fish in tanks, canals or ponds is called
- state 2 differences between egg, layers and broilers
- What is capture fishing?
- what is fish culturerling
- What step involved in animal husbandry
- which one boiler or layer matuare earlier?
- What are difference between layers and boilers
- What is the problem with composite fish culture
- What are apiaries ?
- "More intensive fish farming can be done in composite fish culture systems." What is meant by composite fish culture systems?
- "Ways have now been worked out to breed these fishes in ponds using hormonal simulation." What is meant by hormonal simulation?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.