What are apiaries ?
Asked by elizabethjoyrider610 | 3rd Nov, 2018, 08:27: PM
An apiary is the location where the hives of honey bees are kept for providing honey.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 3rd Nov, 2018, 10:35: PM
- What is capture fishing?
- what is fish culturerling
- What step involved in animal husbandry
- which one boiler or layer matuare earlier?
- What are difference between layers and boilers
- What is the problem with composite fish culture
- "More intensive fish farming can be done in composite fish culture systems." What is meant by composite fish culture systems?
- "Ways have now been worked out to breed these fishes in ponds using hormonal simulation." What is meant by hormonal simulation?
- Pradeep's uncle was maintaining a poultry farm with his fields . Pradeep's advised him that the leftover grains after harvesting which were unfit for human consumption be given to the fowls . His uncle accepted his advice but was not convinced . Pradeep's explained him the advantage of this practise . 1.poultry is India 's most efficient converter of low fibre foodstuff into highly nutritious animal protein food . Justify the statement . 2.write the nomenclature used for the birds which are reared for eggs and those which are reared for meat. 3.whuch values of pradeep helped his uncle in earning profit .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number