CBSE Class 9 Physics Newton's Second Law Of Motion
- a car of mass 800g is travelling with a velocity of 20m/s . when the brakes are applied. it stops after travelling a distance of 8m.find the retarding force and retardation
- a body of mass 5kg starts and roll down 32m of aninclined plane in 4sec,find the force acting on the body
- Why we don't hurt when we jump on muddy floor compared to hard floor
- A 4 kg block on an inclined plane is acted upon by a horizontal force of 40N as shown in the figure (please refer the image attached). The coefficient of kinetic friction between the block and the plane is 0.3. What is the acceleration of the block if it is moving up the plane?(sin37° = 0.6) A) 1.6 m/s^2 up along the plane B) 1.6 m/s^2 down the plane C) 2 m/s^2 up along the plane D) 2 m/s^2 down the plane
- Why does a fielder pull his arms back while trying to catch a cricket ball?
- Give relationship between force and acceleration.
- Two similar trucks are moving with a same velocity on a road. One of them is loaded while the other is empty. Which of the two will require a larger force to stop it?
- A force of 100 N acts on a body of mass 20 kg. Find the acceleration of the body?
- Which would require a greater force – accelerating a 5 g body at 1 m/s2 or a 10 g body at 0.5 m/s2?
- State Newton's second law of motion.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number