CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Distribution Of Electrons In Orbits
- why element Helium and Argon are chemically inactive?
- Electron dot structure
- Write electonic configuration of first 50 elements.
- How can i know the valency of a compond to react it with another elemet to form a chemical reaction? For example - Suppose I have to make . Then i have to first react Carbon with Oxygen then react that compond with calcium. So how will i know the valency of compound formed from reaction of carbon with oxygen. We can know the valency of elements from their atomic number and electronic configuration, but how can i know the valency of compound? Please help,waiting for your reply, Thank you.
- sir please explain how we find valence of elements
- According to Bohr model of an atom, what is the location of electrons and protons in an atom?
- What are energy levels? How are they designated?
- a. Define electronic configuration. Arrange the various energy shells in order of increasing energy. b. What is the maximum number of electrons that can be accomodated in a: i. Penultimate shell ii. N shell
- If electrons are to be accommodated in K and L shell respectively, in which shell will the electrons enter first?
- What is the significance of electronic configuration of an atom?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number