CBSE Class 8 Maths Squares and Square Roots
- Evaluate the following 1. Classify the following as squares of odd numbers and even numbers A) 131769 B) 345744
- agar koi video dekta hu vo english mai aayta hai hindi language kese kare
- using prime factorization method check if the 10093 is a perfect square.
- An army contingent has 9820 men in total .They are required to stand for inspection in equal numbers of rows and columns. Find the number of men in each row and column . How many men are left out
- How many non perfect square lie between 100 and 121?
- change out 2027 following number are perfect square, using prime factorization method.
- which are perfect square ??
- how to identify perfect square and imperfect square
- Without adding, find the sum of first 5 odd natural numbers.
- Express 100 as the sum of 10 odd natural numbers.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.