CBSE Class 8 Maths Squares and Square Roots
- find the least number which must be subtracted from each of the following numbers so as to get a perfect square also find the square root to the perfect square so obtained 1) 402
- find the greatest 5 digit number which is a perfect square
- 151.4224 find the square root of
- what number should be added to 621 to make it perfect square.
- Simplify 0.0441 by 0.000441
- how to use estimation method//?//??? -ridhima
- (a) Does the square root of the number 40 lie between the 6 and 7? Give reasons in support of your answer. (b) Identify all whole numbers whose square root lie between 6 and 7.
- Between which pair of whole numbers does the square root of 20 lie?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.