which are perfect square ??
Asked by nikishah535659 | 16th Feb, 2020, 08:59: PM
You can refer to this already answered link here for perfect squares.
Answered by | 16th Feb, 2020, 09:13: PM
- how to identify perfect square and imperfect square
- Without adding, find the sum of first 5 odd natural numbers.
- Express 100 as the sum of 10 odd natural numbers.
- How many natural numbers are there between 169 and 196?
- Express 625 as the sum of two consecutive positive integers.
- State whether the square of the given numbers is even or odd. (1) 654 (2) 6776 (3) 7025
- Show that the square of an odd number is always odd.
- Express 225 as the sum of 15 consecutive odd numbers. Also, express it as the sum of two consecutive natural numbers.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number