CBSE Class 8 - Construction of Rhombus Videos
- construct a rhoumbus MATH where AT=5cm, and angle MAT=120°.
- Draw a rhombus which has 2 corner one is 6cm other is 4cm
- is rombus similarly to square
- what is geomentary
- In rhombus ,why diagonal bisects each other.
- Construct a rhombus, when one of its diagonal is 5.5 cm and the side is 3.3 cm.
- Construct a rhombus, the lengths of whose diagonals are 7 cm and 9 cm.
- Construct a rhombus with side 4.2 cm and one of its angles equal to 65o.
- Construct a rhombus with the length of one of its sides as 4 cm and one of the angles as 60o.
- Construct a rhombus where one of its diagonals is equal to its sides.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.