CBSE Class 8 Maths Practical Geometry
- construct a quadrilateral pqrs in which pq=5.4, qr=4.6cm ,rs=4.3cm sp=3.5cm and diagonal pr =4 cm
- quadrilateral plan pl=4cm la=6.5cm angle p is 90 degree, angle a is 110 degree and angle n is 85 degree
- construct a quadrilateral abcd where ab = 5 cm angle A =135 ° angle B= 60° angle C = 45 °and BC = 6.2 cm . plz explain in video
- constract a quadrilateral having dimensions
- a quadrilateral has three acute angles each measuring 75 find the measure of 4th angle
- Construct a quadrilateral ABCD in which AB = 3 cm, BC = 3.5 cm, CD = 4.1 cm, AD = 3.8 cm and diagonal BD = 5 cm.
- Construct a quadrilateral ABCD when AB = 3.6 cm, BC = 2.7 cm, AD = 3cm, AC = 4.8 cm and BD = 5 cm.
- Look at the figure and write the steps which are involved in its construction.
- Construct a kite LAZY with LA = LY = 6cm, AY = 8 cm and AZ = YZ = 7 cm.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.