CBSE Class 8 Science Uses Of Metals And Non Metals
- Explain the reactions of metals and nonmetals with acids, air and water
- Write the uses of metals and nonmetals in our daily life
- Various objects made of metal and non metal
- What is the difference between modern cement and ancient cement
- most electrodes are made of platinum foils
- From where metals are occur?
- why iron is used to construct bridges and houses
- Which property of iron metal is utilized in making iron sheets required for making buckets? Why iron is used?
- Name a metal which is used in making mirrors. Which property makes it suitable for this?
- Name the metal which is used in mining drills and which property makes it suitable for this?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number