CBSE Class 8 Science Reaction Of Metals And Non Metals With Oxygen
- Explain corrosion
- Which bacteria dies when hydrogen peroxide is applied to wound
- ships aresaved from being corroded by oxygen
- silver articles are tarnished after few days.
- Explain the formation of alkali for metal potassium with the help of reactions.
- Oxides of non-metals are generally of which nature and why?
- Oxides of metals are generally of which nature and why?
- Explain an experiment by taking a suitable example to show that oxides of metals are basic in nature.
- Name the products formed in the following reactions. (i) Dissolution of magnesium oxide in water. (ii) Burning of sulphur.
- A magnesium strip is burnt. The ash so obtained is dissolved in water. (i) How will you prove the nature of ash obtained from burning magnesium ribbon? (ii) Write chemical equation for these.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number