CBSE Class 8 Science Pressure
- A nail has 2metre square at one end,1/100m^2 and at the other end. a force of 1000g. weight is applied on the first end calculate the pressure avthing on the wall? Value of g=10m/sec^2
- How vaccum can be created on Earth
- why does a truck have more wheels
- Why does sponge float but rubber block sinks?
- difference between force and pressure
- 1 Pascal
- how we can reduce the pressure exerted by the liqiuds on the container ?show it by some practical experiment
- wooden planks are kept under railway trucks.why?
- why is it easier for camels to run in deserts?
- which of the following doesnt work on the existence of atmosphericpreessure a)rise of a cold drink in a long straw. b) rise of iodine solution in glass tube of dropper. c)sticking of suction hook on the wall of a room d) rise of mercuryin gass tube of a thermometer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number