CBSE Class 8 Science Fuels
- How to test hydrogen gas?
- Cooking is a chemical reaction. Cooking can be done using cow-dung cakes or wood or LPG cylinder or solar cooker or microwave oven. Which one do you think is the best and why?
- what is inflammable substance
- You are asked to choose a good fuel. Write four characteristics you will keep in view?
- Why is CNG said to be a clean fuel?
- Why is hydrogen not used as a fuel extensively?
- What is meant by calorific value?
- What is the unit of calorific value of a fuel?
- Which fuel has highest calorific value?
- Out of cow dung, coal and LPG as fuel. Which fuel would you prefer to boil a given quantity of water? Give reason for your answer.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number