CBSE Class 8 Science Combustion
- Conduct an experiment to prove that burning of a candle is similar to respiration. Write your procedure, observation and conclusion. Draw a appropriate diagram to explain your activity.
- What are non-combustible materials?
- L.P.G gas contains butane. its molecular formula is C4 H10. name the possible products obtained by its complete combustion
- Why do trees not catch fire on their own when wood is combustible and there is sufficient oxygen in the air?
- What is fire extinguisher
- Burning of air in phosphorus in air is example of
- what are the products of combution?
- How can you find the calorific value of a reaction in terms of kcal\mole?
- Respected sir/ma'am, Does sun shows combustion? Thank you
- Is it possible to boil water in paper cup on a spirit lamp? How?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number