CBSE Class 8 - Fuels Videos
This video explains the types of fuels, calorific value, the features of an ideal fuel and the problems caused by burning fuels.
- CAN I KNOW THE DEFINATION OF COMBUSTION
- How to test hydrogen gas?
- Cooking is a chemical reaction. Cooking can be done using cow-dung cakes or wood or LPG cylinder or solar cooker or microwave oven. Which one do you think is the best and why?
- what is inflammable substance
- You are asked to choose a good fuel. Write four characteristics you will keep in view?
- Why is CNG said to be a clean fuel?
- Why is hydrogen not used as a fuel extensively?
- What is meant by calorific value?
- What is the unit of calorific value of a fuel?
- Which fuel has highest calorific value?