CBSE Class 8 Maths Perfect Cube
- Find the smallest number by which 192 need to be divided to obtain a perfect cube
- Show that 189 is not a perfect cube.
- Show that 74088 is a perfect cube. Also, find the number whose cube is 74088.
- Which of the following numbers is a perfect cube? i) 46656 ii) 5324
- Find the cubes of the following numbers: i) ii) 0.06 iii)
- Which of the following are cubes of an even number? i) 216 ii) 729 iii) 3375
- Is 343 a cube number?
- Number 8000 is perfect cube of which number?
- The length of each side of the cubical box is 1.8 m. What is its volume?
- (a) If x2 ends with 5, then with which number will x3 end? (b) If y3 ends with 8, then with which number will y2 end?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number