CBSE Class 7 - Neutralisation Reaction Videos
- what is acid
- When carbon dioxide gas is passed through lime water it turns ________.
- what is neutralisation
- Why toothpaste should be slightly acidic?
- What happens when an ant or a bee stings? How are these treated?
- How is tooth decay prevented?
- What is an antacid? How does an antacid work?
- Industrial waste should be neutralised before disposing it into the water bodies. What is the nature of these waste? How are these treated?
- What is the reason for tooth decay?
- How can you correct soil of an agricultural field that has become too basic?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.