Why toothpaste should be slightly acidic?
Asked by Nimmi | 6th May, 2018, 11:46: PM
Toothpaste should be slightly basic.
After having food, the bacteria present in the mouth will feed off the sugar and produces acid and that can cause tooth decay.
So, to neutralise this acid toothpaste should be slightly basic.
Answered by Varsha | 7th May, 2018, 10:06: AM
- what is acid
- When carbon dioxide gas is passed through lime water it turns ________.
- what is neutralisation
- What happens when an ant or a bee stings? How are these treated?
- How is tooth decay prevented?
- What is an antacid? How does an antacid work?
- Industrial waste should be neutralised before disposing it into the water bodies. What is the nature of these waste? How are these treated?
- What is the reason for tooth decay?
- How can you correct soil of an agricultural field that has become too basic?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number