what is neutralisation
Asked by shashisreeja44 | 19th Nov, 2020, 07:27: PM
Please click on Neutralisation to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 19th Nov, 2020, 08:07: PM
- When carbon dioxide gas is passed through lime water it turns ________.
- Why toothpaste should be slightly acidic?
- What happens when an ant or a bee stings? How are these treated?
- How is tooth decay prevented?
- What is an antacid? How does an antacid work?
- Industrial waste should be neutralised before disposing it into the water bodies. What is the nature of these waste? How are these treated?
- What is the reason for tooth decay?
- How can you correct soil of an agricultural field that has become too basic?
- What will be the products formed by neutralisation reaction of lime water and sulphuric acid?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number