what is acid
Asked by meenaxipandey70.7cpss | 19th Aug, 2021, 06:15: PM
This question is already answered by our expert. Please follow the given link to know the answer-
Answered by Ravi | 19th Aug, 2021, 07:24: PM
- When carbon dioxide gas is passed through lime water it turns ________.
- what is neutralisation
- Why toothpaste should be slightly acidic?
- What happens when an ant or a bee stings? How are these treated?
- How is tooth decay prevented?
- What is an antacid? How does an antacid work?
- Industrial waste should be neutralised before disposing it into the water bodies. What is the nature of these waste? How are these treated?
- What is the reason for tooth decay?
- How can you correct soil of an agricultural field that has become too basic?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number