CBSE Class 7 Maths Double Bar Graphs
- Can you explain bar graphs
- bar graph
- bar graph
- Given data shows performance of two unit tests. English Hindi Maths Science S.Science Term I 70 60 87 60 60 Term II 78 77 60 70 60 Show the data in a double bar graph.
- Use the bar graph above to answer the following questions: (a) What information is given by horizontal axis? (b) What information is given by vertical axis? (c) In which year did class xth students performed maximum?
- The bar graph given below shows the sales of books (in thousands) from six branches of a publishing company during two consecutive years 2000 and 2001. (1) What is the ratio of the total sales of branch B2 for both years to the total sales of branch B4 for both years? (2) What is the average sales of all the branches (in thousand numbers) for the year 2000? (3) Total sales of branch B6 for both the years is what percent of the total sales of branches B3 for both the years?
- The birth weight of several babies was recorded as shown in the table below. Construct a bar graph to visually display this data. Baby Weight (lbs) Charlie 6.9 Dennis 8.1 Joan 7.9 Lori 6.2 Matthew 9.4 Sarah 10.5
- Construct the bar graph for the following data that is the monthly expenditures of John's family on different items. Items Expenditure (In Rs.) House Rent 3500 Food 5000 Education 600 Electricity 250 Transport 500 Miscellaneous 400
- The number of trees planted by an agency in different years is given below : Years 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Number of trees planted 400 450 700 750 900 1500 Draw a bar graph.
- The table represents the number of books sold in two stores during four months of a year. Make a double bar graph to represent the data. Store January February March April Store 1 140 120 110 130 Store 2 120 110 140 130
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number