CBSE Class 7 Science Lenses
- What is a lens? Name two types of lenses.
- What is the difference between a concave and convex lens?
- Identify the lens shown in the figure.
- Which lens is called as converging lens and why?
- Which lens is called as diverging lens and why?
- What type of image is formed by a concave lens?
- What are the uses of lenses?
- Diagrammatically show the converging and diverging lens.
- What is the difference between a virtual image of an object formed by a convex lens and that formed by a concave lens?
- What are the uses of convex lenses?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number