CBSE Class 7 Science Light
- What is a lens? Name two types of lenses.
- What is the difference between a concave and convex lens?
- Identify the lens shown in the figure.
- Which lens is called as converging lens and why?
- Which lens is called as diverging lens and why?
- What type of image is formed by a concave lens?
- What are the uses of lenses?
- Diagrammatically show the converging and diverging lens.
- What is the difference between a virtual image of an object formed by a convex lens and that formed by a concave lens?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.