CBSE Class 7 Science Spherical Mirrors: Concave
- what is the difference in the shape of a concave mirror and a convex mirror?
- Give one situation of real image
- 1. State the position and natureof the imageformed by a concave mirror for the following positions of the object; a. between O and F b. between F and C c. beyond C
- What is a spherical mirror? How can you identify that the mirror is concave?
- What is the difference between the real image and a virtual image?
- Which part of the spoon acts like a concave mirror?
- How can you say that a concave mirror forms the real image of the sun?
- Identify the types of mirror in the following diagrams.(a)(b)
- Mention any three uses of concave mirror.
- Identify the given diagram. Which mirror is used in this case?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number