CBSE Class 7 Science Spherical Mirrors: Convex
- Define convex mirror.
- Give one similarity and one difference between a plane mirror and a convex mirror.
- Which mirrors are used as side mirrors in scooters? Give reason.
- Identify the mirror shown in the diagram. Did you get an image larger in size than the object?
- Which part of spoon acts like a convex mirror?
- What type of image is formed on the shiny surface of the bell of a new bicycle?
- What is the difference between the image formed by a concave mirror and convex mirror?
- Which mirror always produces a virtual, erect and diminished image of an object?
- Can an image formed by convex mirror be taken on screen? Give reason for your answer.
- What kind of image can never be obtained from a convex mirror?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number