CBSE Class 6 Science Make Your Own Magnet
- what are magnets
- what is magnet
- You are given a iron strip how will you convert into magnet
- Name any two materials that can be converted into a magnet.
- What happens when the north pole of a magnet is placed near the north pole of another magnet?
- It was observed that a pencil sharpener gets attracted by both the poles of a magnet although its body is made of plastic. Name a material that might have been used to make some part of it.
- What precaution must be taken into account while making your own magnet?
- What does the following figure shows?
- Does blue car repel or attract red car? Give reason.
- How can we store bar magnets?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number