CBSE Class 12-science - Inductance Videos
- define mutual inductance of 1 henery
please solve it
100MH coil carries a current of 5 ampere what is energy store in it
Please solve question 2
And question 4.
Self inductance L1
- What will be the effect on self inductance when the number of coils is doubled?
- Suppose the two coils with inductance L are connected as shown in the diagram above. Calculate the total self inductance.
- Suppose a circular coil and a conductor are kept adjacent to each other in same plane. Calculate the mutual inductance if the radius of circular coil is 'r' with 'n' number of turns kept at distance 'l' from the conductor.
- What is the difference between self inductance and mutual inductance?
- What is coefficient of coupling given L1 = 4 H , L2 = 4 H , M = 256.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.