CBSE Class 12-science Physics Current Electricity
- for the figure which resistor are in series and which are in parallel
calculate the current of X resistor and power of X resistor
- A long uniform wire of resistance 9 ohm is bent into a circle. Two points of the wire at one third of the circumference apart are joined with a cell of emf 1.5 volt and internal resistance 0.5 ohm. Calculate the current in the different parts of the circuit.
- A resistance is made by joining two wires of same material. The radii of the two wires are 1mm and 3mm respectively,while their lengths are 3 cm and 5 cm respectively. A battery of emf 16 volt and negligible internal resistance is connected across the resistance. What is the potential drop along the shorter wire?
Twelve resistances each of value 2 ohm are connected in the circuit. What is the effective resistance between A and C ?
- Two coils connected in series have a resistance of 18 and when connected in parallel have a resistance of 4. Find the value of individual resistances of the coils.
- Find the current in the circuit shown in the figure below
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.