CBSE Class 12-science - Modulation and Detection of Signals Videos
Modulation and detection of signals - Part 1
This video discusses modulation and detection of signals.
- what is 5g technology and how it works?
- What is amplitude modulation? Explain the block diagram of a practical AM transmitter.
- A carrier wave of peak voltage 15V is used to transmit a message signal. Findthe peak voltage of the modulating signal in order to have a modulation index of 60%.
- What do you understand by the term modulation?
- With the help of diagram, explain the term amplitude modulation qualitatively.
- What is the importance of depth of modulation?
- What do you understand by frequency modulation? A signal of 10 kHz and peak voltage 20 V is used to modulate a carrier wave of frequency 10 MHz and peak voltage 40 V.Calculate a) depth of modulation .b) side bands frequencies.
- Write main advantages and disadvantages of the AM technique.
- Give three reasons which make modulation of message (or information) essential in a communication system.
- Explain with the help of diagram, how the process of modulation is carried out in radio broadcast?