CBSE Class 12-science - Signals and Transmission Systems Videos
Signals and Transmission Systems - Part 2
This video discusses more on signals and transmission as communication systems.
- Can you please tell me what is broadcast communication?
- Optical communication using fibres is performed in the frequency range of
- The characteristic impedence of a coaxial wire line is of order
- Why do long distance radio broadcast use short wave bands?
- Briefly describe the three basic parts of communication system.
- What do you mean by analog and digital communication system?
- What do you mean by point to point communication and broadcast? Give examples.
- What do you understand by line communication and space communication? Give example.
- What do you mean by bandwidth of a signal? How much bandwidth is considered adequate for (i) speech signal (ii) music signal (iii) video and TV signals?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.