CBSE Class 12-science - Temperature Dependence of Reaction Videos
- the half life span of a radioactive element is 10 years .in no. will 10 gram of that substances remain 1•25 gram
- what is the formula for effect of temperature on rate of reaction?
- Define activation energy.
- What is the effect of a catalyst on the equilibrium constant of a reaction?
- What is temperature coefficient? Explain
- Define transition state or activation complex.
- The activation energy for a reaction is zero. Calculate the value of its rate constant at 300 K, if k = 1.6 x 106 s-1 at 280 K? (R = 8.31 JK-1 Mol-1)
- Draw a graph to show the various energy changes that take place in the following reaction: H2 (g) + I2 (g) 2HI (g)
- Explain why the activation energy of a reaction can never be zero.
- The rate constant for the first order decomposition of certain reaction is described by the equation log k (sec-1) = Calculate the activation energy for this reaction.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.