- pls explain
- Conversion of amines
- What is the product of this amide acylation?
- Please answer this question.
- Why toluene is more reactive than nitro benzene?
- Question 6. Option 2nd and 3rd
- Z is :- (1) CH3—CH2—OH (2) CH3—NH2 (3) CH3—OH (4) CH3—CH2—NH2
- Which amine salts are used for determining molecular masses of amines?
- What happens when we treat Aniline with HCl?
- What happens when amines are treated with water?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number