CBSE Class 12-science Biology Conservation of Biodiversity
- role of a human being in biodiversity conservation
- What is EI Nino effect
- which of the following is not done in a wildlife sanctuary a. conservation of fauna b. conservation of flora c. prohibtion of hunting d. exploitation of soil and flora
- what is alpha,beta and gamaa diversity?
- one of the endangered species of indian medicinal plant is that of whom? => nepenthes, podophyllum,garlic or ocimum?
- What is the function of National Bureau of Plant Animal and Fish Genetic Resources?
- What is cryopreservation? Write the importance of cryopreservation in conservation of biodiversity.
- Name the Indian hotspots that extend into other countries.
- What are seed banks?
- What are endangered species? How many animals and plants are endangered in India?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number