CBSE Class 12-science Maths Intercept Form And Family Of Planes
Use TopperLearning resources to revise CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics – Three-Dimensional Geometry – Intercept Form and Family of Planes. In this chapter, learn to work with the equation of a plane passing through three non-collinear points. Understand the intercept form of the equation of a plane with our concept videos. Also, go through the concept of a plane passing through the intersection of two given planes with the clarity provided by our Maths expert.
Revise CBSE Class 12 Science Maths textbook solutions such as NCERT solutions to practise the application of concepts covered in our video lessons. If you have any difficulties in practising the chapter-based Maths problems, you can ask an expert for support at our learning portal’s ‘UnDoubt’ section.
- Distance between two parallel planes 2x+y+2z=9 and 4x+2y+4z+5=0
- The equation of the plane which makes the intercepts 2, 3, 4 with X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis respectively.
- Reduce the equation of the plane 3x + 4y – 6z = 6 to intercept form and find the intercepts made by the plane with the co-ordinate axes.
- Write the equation of plane passing through the intersection of two given planes and .
- A plane which remains at a constant distance 3p from the origin cuts the co-ordinate axes at A, B and C. Show that the locus of the centroid of triangle ABC is x-2 + y-2 + z-2 = p-2.
- Find the equation of the plane passing through the line of intersection of the planes 3x – 5y + 4z + 11 = 0, 2x – 7y + 4z – 3 = 0 and the point (– 2, 1, 3).
- Find the equation of the plane passing through the line of intersection of the planes and the point .
- Find the equation of the plane passing through the line of intersection of the planes x + y + z = 6, 3x + 2y + 6z + 15 = 0 and perpendicular to the plane 4x + 5y – 3z = 8.
- Find the equation of the plane through the intersection of the plane , and perpendicular to the plane .
- Show that the lines and are coplanar.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number