CBSE Class 12-science - Intercept Form and Family of Planes Videos
Intercept Form and Family of Planes
This video explains the equation of a plane through 3 non-collinear points, intercept form of the equation of a plane and plane equation passing through intersection of 2 given planes.
- Distance between two parallel planes 2x+y+2z=9 and 4x+2y+4z+5=0
- The equation of the plane which makes the intercepts 2, 3, 4 with X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis respectively.
- Reduce the equation of the plane 3x + 4y – 6z = 6 to intercept form and find the intercepts made by the plane with the co-ordinate axes.
- Write the equation of plane passing through the intersection of two given planes and .
- A plane which remains at a constant distance 3p from the origin cuts the co-ordinate axes at A, B and C. Show that the locus of the centroid of triangle ABC is x-2 + y-2 + z-2 = p-2.
- Find the equation of the plane passing through the line of intersection of the planes 3x – 5y + 4z + 11 = 0, 2x – 7y + 4z – 3 = 0 and the point (– 2, 1, 3).
- Find the equation of the plane passing through the line of intersection of the planes and the point .
- Find the equation of the plane passing through the line of intersection of the planes x + y + z = 6, 3x + 2y + 6z + 15 = 0 and perpendicular to the plane 4x + 5y – 3z = 8.
- Find the equation of the plane through the intersection of the plane , and perpendicular to the plane .
- Show that the lines and are coplanar.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.