CBSE Class 12-science Maths Area Between A Curve And A Line
Learn to calculate the area between a curve and a line by applying your knowledge of integrals. Revise the concepts covered in CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics – Applications of Integrals – Area between a Curve and a Line with TopperLearning concept videos. Relearn the integration basics to grasp how to find the area bounded by a curve depending on whether the curve lies above or below the X-axis.
Attempt CBSE Class 12 Maths online practice tests on our study portal to practise important questions based on applications of integrals. To resolve your doubts related to integrals, post the Maths question or share your concept-specific doubt at our ‘UnDoubt’ section. Our academic experts will reply to your query and clarify your doubt.
- Please help with the solution step by step
- Plz answer 23rd sum with easy graph
- What will be the answer for this question?
- Please answer this question.
- PLease help me out!
- What is the area bounded by the curve y = f(x), X-axis and the ordinates x = c, x = d?
- find the area of the triangle formed by the line x + y = 3 and angle bisectors of the pair of straight lines .
- Find the area bounded by the curve and X-axis.
- Find the area enclosed by the curve , x = 6, x = 9 and X-axis.
- Find the area of region bounded by , x = 1, x = 4 and the X-axis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number