CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Food Additives And Cleansing Agents
Learn in-depth about food additives such as artificial sweetening agents and preservatives with TopperLearning’s video lessons and other study resources. Relearn CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Chemistry in Everyday Life – Food Additives and Cleansing Agents with our topic notes. Watch our learning videos to understand how cleansing agents like detergents and soaps are made using chemical formulations.
In addition, practise textbook questions and answers related to cleansing agents and food additives by using our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry NCERT solutions. To maximise your chances of topping your Chemistry board exam, use our online practice tests, past years’ papers and sample question papers for exam preparation.
- What is Saponification process?
- What are non-ionic detergents?
- What are cationic detergents? Which cationic detergent is used in hair conditioner?
- What causes hardness of water? Why soap fails to work in hard water?
- Why are chemicals added to food?
- Give an example of artificial sweetening agent?
- What are food preservatives? Give example.
- How are synthetic detergents classified?
- Why are cleansing agents such as detergents preferred over soap?
- What is the need of artificial-sweetening agents?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number