CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Therapeutic Action Of Drugs
In this chapter, find out how Chemistry plays an important role in developing medicines which help us in daily life. Understand CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Chemistry in Everyday Life – Therapeutic Action of Drugs with TopperLearning’s study support materials. Learn concepts such as antacids, antiseptics, antimicrobials, analgesics etc. with the support of our topic notes.
The topic notes and other online study resources available on our study portal are designed according to the latest CBSE Class 12 Chemistry syllabus. Our easily accessible learning materials such as mock tests, sample papers with solutions and past years’ papers will benefit you immensely during exam preparation.
- Application of organic and inorganic compoundsin the following area/field,like1.In medicine (therapy)2.In agriculture.3.Defance/warfare/lastly 4.Textile industries.(briefly for 10 std student )
- WHY COLLOIDAL GOLD IS USE AS INTERMUSCULAR INJECTION ?
- How antiseptics differ from disinfectants?
- Name the chemicals responsible for the antiseptic property in dettol.
- What type of drug is penicillin?
- Name one substance that acts as both Antiseptic and Disinfectant?
- Which Antibiotic is used in the treatment of Typhoid fever?
- Give an example of a Tranquilizer.
- What is Aspirin?
- What are oral-contraceptives? Give an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number