CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Classification Of Drugs And Their Target Interaction
Prepare for your board exam with TopperLearning’s study resources for CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Chemistry in Everyday Life – Classification of Drugs and their Target Interaction. Understand the classification of drugs by viewing our recorded concept videos. Find out how receptors are used as drug targets in our video lessons.
Understand how Chemistry impacts our daily lives by learning about enzymes as drug targets through our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry topic notes. In addition, take a look at our NCERT solutions, practice tests and mock exam question papers to study for your crucial board exam.
- Do I have to remember structures of drugs lekin histamine,cimetidine etc for boards exam .they are very complex
- What is the full form of anti-oxidants --- BHA BHT
- how is organic chemistry useful in our daily life or further....???? and i need some tips on how to study organic chemistry and what are the key points to remember in it........plsss help i am student of topperlearning.....
- a human body requires .01cactivity of a radioactive substance for 24 hrs . half life of radioactive substance is 6 hours . then injection of maximum activity of radioactivity of radioactive substance can be ?
- What is the name given to the medicine used for getting relief from pain?
- What are receptors and how are they different from enzymes?
- What are enzyme inhibitors?
- What are receptors?
- Explain the role of receptors as drug target? How the receptor receives the chemical messenger?
- How substrate binds to the active site of the enzyme?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number