CBSE Class 12-science Biology Structure And Requirements Of Ecosystem
- How are primary productivity and primary production expressed?
- what are edhapic factors , topography, benthic zone
- Which of the following is the most diverse in a food chain? producers or decomposers?
- Detritivores help in the process of decompsition which is one of the components of the functional ecosystem. Explain what happens to the detritus during the process.
- All the primary productivity is not available to a herbivore. Give one reason.
- Why is the rate of assimilation of energy at the herbivore level called secondary productivity?
- What are primary consumers?
- (i) Define mineralisation. (ii) Justify the pitcher plant as a producer.
- Name the dominant producers in a deep aquatic ecosystem. What other name could you give to a primary consumer?
- What does secondary productivity in an ecosystem indicate? List any two factors by which productivity is limited in an aquatic ecosystem.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number