CBSE Class 12-science Biology Energy Flow And Ecological Pyramids
- q/ write a sgort note ecology efficiency ?
- Which of the following Pyramids always shows a steeper vertical gradient i.e. UPWARD 1 PYRAMID OF NUMBER 2 PYRAMID OF NUTRIENTS 3 PYRAMID OF BBIOMASS 4 PYRAMID OF ENERGY
- What is correct for transducers : a.They convert solar energy into chemical energy b.They have first trophic level c.They are osmotrophs d.They show nutrient immobilization 1.b,c 2.a,b 3.c,d 4.a,d
- WHO PROPOSED THE Y-SSHAPED ENERGY FLOW MODEL ?
- Why is the pyramid of biomass inverted in a pond ecosystem?
- What is the role of plants, animals and bacteria in an ecosystem?
- A food chain has only a few trophic levels. Justify.
- What are starting points of a grazing food chain and a detritus food chain respectively?
- Why is a food web formed in nature?
- Why is the length of a food chain in an ecosystem generally limited to 3 to 4 trophic levels?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number