CBSE Class 12-commerce Macroeconomics Some Basic Concepts of Macroeconomics
Learn about the basic concepts of macroeconomics from the CBSE Class 12 Commerce Economics chapter National Income Accounting by referring to our revision notes, sample papers, past year papers etc. at TopperLearning.
There was a time when possession of natural resources was the most important consideration but even then the resource had to be transformed through a production process. The economic wealth, or well-being, of a country thus does not necessarily depend on the mere possession of resources; the point is how these resources are used in generating a flow of production and how, as a consequence, income and wealth are generated from that process.
Types of goodsIn this video you will learn the different Types the goods that is produced
Concept of Stocks & Flows , Gross investment and DeIn this vidoe you will be introduced to the understandin of three important
- What is meant by consumption goods?
- Mention any two examples of consumer goods.
- Define non-durable consumer goods.
- What is capital good? Give example.
- What are the classifications of consumer goods?
- What is final good? Who are the final users?
- Differentiate the expenditure on intermediate goods and final goods?
- Explain intermediate goods with example.
- What are the two types of final goods?
- What is the difference between intermediate goods and final goods?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.