CBSE Class 12-commerce - Some Basic Concepts of Macroeconomics Videos
- What is meant by consumption goods?
- Mention any two examples of consumer goods.
- Define non-durable consumer goods.
- What is capital good? Give example.
- What are the classifications of consumer goods?
- What is final good? Who are the final users?
- Differentiate the expenditure on intermediate goods and final goods?
- Explain intermediate goods with example.
- What are the two types of final goods?
- What is the difference between intermediate goods and final goods?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.