CBSE Class 12-commerce - Some Basic Concepts of Macroeconomics Videos
Types of goods
In this video you will learn the different Types the goods that is produced in the economy and how are they classsified
- What is meant by consumption goods?
- Mention any two examples of consumer goods.
- Define non-durable consumer goods.
- What is capital good? Give example.
- What are the classifications of consumer goods?
- What is final good? Who are the final users?
- Differentiate the expenditure on intermediate goods and final goods?
- Explain intermediate goods with example.
- What are the two types of final goods?
- What is the difference between intermediate goods and final goods?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.