CBSE Class 11-science - Acceleration Videos
- If acceleration= X². Find velocity when x=2m. Given at x=0 when body is at rest
- A particle travels in a straight line, such that for a short time 2s≤t≤6s, its motion is described by v=(4/a) m/s, where a is in m/s 2 . If v =8m/s when t = 2s, determine the particle's acceleration when t = 4s.
- Distance covered by a train is 72 km with initial velocity of 20 m/s in 30 minutes. Find it's acceleration
- Derive an expression for average acceleration and instantaneous accelerationfor the motion of an object in x-y plane
- Velocity as a function of position for a particle is given as v = √x (ii) Find acceleration as function of time.
- Formula to find distance travelled by an uniformly accelerated body is
- The distance x covered by a body moving in a straight line in time t is given by the relation- 2x²+3x=t If v is the velocity of body at a certain instance of time, find it's acceleration.
- eg. v = 2x ; assume t = 0 ; x = 2 m ; find a(t)?
- Define instantaneous acceleration.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.